- Parents must fill in the Annual Registration Form and read the Parent Handbook
- We are happy for you to stay to settle your child/s into the workshop, once the workshop commences parents must leave the premises (child protection policy).
- All food must be provided by guardians and must be nut free with a commitment to healthy eating.
- Student's must be signed in and out by a guardian.
- Code of Conduct: Every child has a right to learn. Disruptive behaviour is not tolerated and may result in a child being sent home.